Thursday, November 17, 2011

Short stay

Nov. 16th, 2011: After a long wait in the ER, Sy had a pretty short stay at the hospital. With a new med added to the list to keep his potassium down and a fresh blood transfusion Sy was discharged and sent home. He is now home and back to his usual day, school and video games while he anxiously waits for his first plane ride ever and then 2 more exciting ones to follow! I think he is more excited about the flight then he is about the destinations. Reminds me of the 1st time I took him to Disneyland...He wanted to go on Tower of Terror so bad that even though his heart was beating through his chest and he was the most scared I have ever seen him, he toughed it out and went on the ride. After the ride he looked at me and said, "I never want to go on that again!" Then wouldn't you know it, next day, when I asked what ride do you want to go on? He said "Tower of Terror". Nothing can stop this kid, he knows no fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment