Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sy's recent adventures

December 3, 2011: Sy finally got to take his first plane trip and was fearless. When Matt asked him if he was scared he said "Dad I have cancer, airplanes don't scare me no more, the plane just gets me closer to angels I always see around me." He is so amazing, makes me smile and cry at the same time.

When they all arrive in LA for another boxing event. They were met by Oscar De La Hoya and the rest of the Golden Boy crew, and Garcia Boxing group. Sy was once again there for weigh ins and introductions. He got to go to Disneyland for a little bit on Friday but Saturday was the big event. Sy was in the ring, presenting the belt and sitting ring side to cheer on the fighters. Did I mention it was all seen on Showtime? Yup someones getting famous and loving every minute of it. Thank you to Garcia Boxing and Oscar De La Hoya for showing Sy such a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment